Douglas G. Fogle is an associate with Winget, Spadafora & Schwartzberg LLP. His practice focuses primarily on disputes in the securities industry. He has also handled matters involving the defense of real estate professionals and litigated a wide variety of commercial litigation matters. Mr. Fogle earned his J.D., cum laude, from the Pennsylvania State Dickinson School of Law, where he was a member of the Woolsack Honor Society and the Moot Court Board. While in law school, Mr. Fogle was a student extern at the Pennsylvania Office of Attorney General, Antitrust Division and an intern at Legal Aid of Southeastern Pennsylvania. In addition, Mr. Fogle worked as a research assistant to two professors.
- “FINRA Implements New Outside Business Activity Rule,” WSSLLP Alert, June 5, 2018
- “Pennsylvania Strikes Down Inter-Company Employee No-Hire Provisions and Creates a Majority Viewpoint,” DRI Professional Liability Committee Newsletter, Co-Author, June 2019
- WSSLLP’s Philadelphia Office Prevails on Motion for Summary Judgment on behalf of Wholesale Insurance Broker in Dispute Seeking Damages of Several Million Dollars
- WSSLLP’s Philadelphia Office Obtains Arbitration Award Recommending the Expungement of Five Customer Complaints from Client’s Broker-Check Report
- WSSLLP’s Philadelphia Office Wins FINRA Rule 12504 Motion Dismissing Arbitration Prior to Conclusion of Claimant’s Case In Chief