Lou Spadafora is a founding partner of Winget, Spadafora & Schwartzberg, LLP. He manages the firm’s litigation group and divides his time between our offices in New York, Connecticut and New Jersey. His practice focuses on the defense of professionals and fiduciaries, with a particular emphasis on the representation of the financial services industry, including the representation of broker-dealers, registered representatives, and investment advisors. He also lectures extensively on issues affecting the financial services industry and professionals, including fiduciaries, attorneys, accountants and design professionals, and has also been quoted in the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal and Business Insurance.
- “Department of Labor’s Fiduciary Rule,” PLUS Journal, July 2016
- WSSLLP Attorneys Chosen as 2021 New York Metro Super Lawyers® And Rising Stars
- Potential Claims Related to LJM Preservation and Growth Fund Collapse
- Potential Claims Related to Future Income Payments
- FINRA Implements New Outside Business Activity Rule
- FINRA Regulatory Notice 18-13
- Department of Labor – Fiduciary Rule UPDATE