Jessica E. Levine is a partner with Winget, Spadafora & Schwartzberg, LLP. Her practice focuses primarily on securities and financial services litigation. She also has successfully represented professional liability cases in federal and state courts.
- “Challenges to Defending Form U5 Expungement Claims,” DRI Professional Liability Committee Newsletter, March 2019
- FINRA Proposes Significant Amendments to Expungement Rules
- Winget Spadafora Schwartzberg, LLP Partner, Jessica Levine, Secures Expungement Award Finding GPB Related Claims False and Clearly Erroneous
- WSS Wins Coast to Coast Arbitrations in Two Separate Matters Within Weeks of Each Other
- WSS Obtains Complete Dismissal of Class Action Arising From Alleged $1.6 Billion GPB Ponzi Scheme