Christina M. Rieker is a partner with Winget, Spadafora & Schwartzberg, LLP. Her practice focuses primarily on the defense of professionals, including attorneys, accountants, appraisers, architects, engineers, physicians, and insurance agents and brokers. Her practice also includes the defense of broker-dealers and registered representatives in customer disputes before the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).
- Co-Chair and presenter, Women in Insurance Leadership ExecuSummit (2017-2020)
- Speaker for the NAIFA-ASA Annual Conference in Atlantic City, NJ (2015-2018)
- Christina M. Rieker to co-chair Women in Insurance Leadership ExecuSummit
- WSSLLP joins Diversity Lab’s ‘Mansfield Rule for Midsize Law Firms’ initiative
- Christina M. Rieker and Robyn Silvermintz Named as Co-Chairs of our Diversity & Inclusion Committee
- New York State Legislature Enacts Emergency Disaster Treatment Protection Act